Koehler Electric is a superior investment to your Safety Program because our Safety Program works.
When new employees are hired, they complete the following safety training:
- The first requirement is to meet with the Safety Director and owner Tim Koehler.
- Completion of the Company Safety Orientation Process and an interactive discussion on the realities of the effects of good job site safety practices is mandatory.
- Weekly jobsite safety discussions are held and recorded.
- 3rd party safety professionals inspect our projects on a random basis and complete a full analysis report on our progress.
- The results of our proactive positive approach programs have empowered our employees to be virtually accident free.
OSHA VPP Certification
On October 2, 2014 J.W. Koehler Electric, Inc. of Davenport, IA received the first OSHA VPP Certification for an electrical contractor in the State of Iowa!
Congratulations to: Rich Sisneros – Koehler Electric Project Manager, Glenn Williams SMS LLC – Safety Specialist, the Koehler electricians at LyondellBasell and Koehler management!